Wednesday, November 23, 2005

No training yesterday. We established that yesterday already. Right.

So we met up. We were supposed to bowl or something, but the juniors bailed out on us to play board games at Alex's house. Hence, the so called seniors went to watch ZATHURA!

What a cool movie. Zathura. Val was scared she held my hand so tightly I could not feel my fingers. Val predicted everything, Nurul predicted almost everything but only Michelle could hear. Poor everyone, they had to sit next to Val and I. The two people who were making a lot of noise. The only two people laughing at appropriate and inappropriate parts. Ahahaha

Neoprint taking was uhh, unrestrained. Ahaha We had the one with the monkey bars. So effing cool. We pushed and pulled and punched whoever was in our way of the camera; mainly Joan and Val.

Then Michelle and I had to leave. We had to be home by 6. But of course we dint make it. I'm guessing you all think I'm grounded again huh. You got that wrong. Daddy dearest wasn't at home, so I got off the hook. Even if I ws 34 mins 56sec late.

I think I should have been grounded this not time, not the last. I was only 5mins late on Friday cos I had beancurd for dinner.

OH! Val, Sham and I were the under dresseds. Yup. The only three people out of the seven who came. We wore (and is proud to say) black fbts and white shirts /tees. =] So unglam, whatever.



I wonder what Ms teo would say if she found out. Hurhur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home